Looks is really everything online. To buy into the subtle mind of an individual, you need visually engaging content. That is why social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest found the integration of photo and graphics useful.
People get attracted to images that are very engaging and your blog reader and visitors are no exception.
Yet the task is on everyone to always use image that can attract and engage audience if we desire shareable content. Not too worry.
There are free online tools that can help you create engaging images even from scratch whenever you need one for your blog post. These tools will turn you into a design guru over-night.
Free online image editing tools
1. Canva: This is one of the most supreme online photos editing websites that made it very easy to design photo the way you like. It offers the platform to explore your world of creative design with numerous editing tools.
You have to register for an account to have access to the design platform. I bet you, canva worth more.
2. Picmonkey: Is another free photo editing tool that can be installed on your browser. It is so easy to use without necessarily having to create an account to access the editing platform.
Since it is on your browser, you can lay hold on it anytime you need it for image on your blog post.
3. Social image resizer: As the name goes, it helps resize images to the exact shape you want it. This can be very helpful where you need to set accurate image size.
For instance, your blog post featured image could have been set to 650 by 300px and you want to maintain this size on all your blog posts for the sake of uniformity.
Also, Facebook page profile and cover images as well as Twitter and Google require accurate image sizes. This tool will help achieve this purpose.
4. Photovisi: If you’re looking for a simple online photo editing tool, Photovisi is the way to go. It’s so simple and easy to use. You don’t even need an account to access the platform. Create your design and then download it. It’s that simple.
The platform is detailed and consists of so many collections of editing tools that can impart positively on your design prowess. It’s handy and simple to use, but you have to register.
6. BeFunky: Is a photo editor that is installed on a browser just like Pixir and Picmonkey. It’s handy and free for use anytime you need it.
7. Recite: If you want quotes on an image or simply need graphic quotes, Recite got you covered. They have beautiful backgrounds that can make your image quote look very attractive.
Apart from social media post where it engages your network, it can also draw the attention of your website readers if used creatively.
8. Quozio: Is another image quote making platform that does not require log in to access the design area. So easy and simple!
9. WordSwag: This platform enables quotes to be designed on images. They also provide numerous quotes you can use straight away. You can combine different words together, hence the name Word swag.
10. Social media image maker: Is really used to design social media profile for a number of platforms. It can be used to design images for blog post too.
Conclusion: With the above tools, you can design custom image of your own without necessarily having to buy photos or embed images that would require attribution.
All it requires is the little time to design images which could conceal out the time that would have been taken to search for images. What do you think?
Image Credit: Written
Latest posts by Francis 'Toke (see all)
- How to Add Post Thumbnail Image to RSS Feed on WordPress - February 16, 2016
- 10 Tips for Getting the Most out of Google Image Search - January 19, 2016
- How to Add Next and Previous Post Links with Thumbnail - January 11, 2016